We design, make and install all kinds of joinery in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and beyond. Standard windows and doors are replaced and renovated with the same care as our bespoke pieces. We can tailor-make joinery to match existing items or make ‘one-off’ designs.We will arrange all of the fixtures, fittings and accessories for your new door or window. Handles, catches, letter-boxes, locks, glass. Even decoration can be included from our Spray shop or by our on-site decorators.
Langstaff-Ellis Ltd is based in the heart of the Chilterns which is full of traditional and character properties. We always work to renovate original joinery where possible to maintain the character of the property but sometimes replacement is the only option. When this is the case, we will match existing details and profiles to get the same look as the old. Now, more than ever, people ask us for thermally efficient double glazing but they do not want to compromise the look of the joinery, we design our windows and doors to incorporate double glazing in a subtle manner increasing your home’s energy efficiency.
- Window and door renovation or replacement
- Traditional & Heritage Joinery sympathetic repairs
- Standard size or made-to-measure doors and windows
- Staircases both Internal and External
- Wardrobes, cupboards, kitchens both high-street brands and hand-made
- Wooden worktops
- Sliding Box sash window renovation or replacement
- Traditional casement window renovation or replacement
- Traditional blown glass used where required
Our joinery team is made up of craftsmen that can tailor-make and design joinery to your exact requirements. Contact us on 01491 638343 for a complimentary design consultation where we can assess your requirements.
Many of our items can be spray-painted for a clean, brush-mark-free finish. Our joiners will advise you of the finish best suited to your project. Using colour can often add great presence to a room or even make a smaller room feel bigger.